Wednesday, August 02, 2006

First picture of Baby Larson



Here are the very first shots of our baby in Kari's womb!! It was SO fascinating. I was only allowed to hang out in there for a few minutes but WOW! At 17 weeks that baby was a movin' and a kickin'. Got to see his/her kidneys, brain, heart, legs, arms, eyes, mouth ...

Just such a miraculous thing watching the growth and development of a human being inside my wife. And somehow I am privileged to have been a part of the creation process. A very humbling thought.

The baby looks very healthy to us and we're overly excited about it. Won't be long until we see him/her face to face. And no, we don't know the sex and we're not planning on knowing. In fact, they no longer give that information out because there are too many people who decide to abort based on the information. How can you look and see the person and decide to destroy that which you created??? Makes no sense to me. Anyway, here he/she is!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:40 a.m.

    Sweetness!

    Finally pics of the baby! Next, we need so seem some pics of that belly??? Is it getting big yet???

    Well thanks for the post Tim. I am so excited for you both and look forward to lots more pics of your baby! Say hi to your wife for me please and give her a great big hug. I am thinking of you guys lots.

    Nolana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:28 p.m.

    Those are awesome! Thanks for sharing. Tell that wife of yours that I am still waiting for some belly pics (it must be showing decently by now). I look forward to seeing more baby pics. Wow! That is so cool. Well, pass on a hug to you wife for me too. Thanks! Miss you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:03 a.m.

    Congratulations guys! It must be quite exciting to see your little baby in there! How many weeks is Kari now and when is she due? You really need to put some pictures of the growing tummy on here next!

    ReplyDelete