Thursday, December 07, 2006

Painting Party

Before
During

After
For those of you who enjoy updates on the Larsons, here is our most recent adventure: painting three rooms in our house. The green is the baby room (peeled pistachio), the brown is the living room and that bright orangy yellow is our bedroom. They all look great and Kari is very happy, which makes me very happy :). The staff of Camp Squeah put on this painting party to help us in our endeavor but also as a going away gift for Kari for the 10 months of work she did with them this year.

Thank you Rob, Liz, Dan and Brittany for helping us out! Thank you Lavern for lunch and thank you to those who put money towards paint (it's not cheap!).

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:40 p.m.

    Wow! That looks great! What a nice gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss painting! The house looks great. Did you guys buy the house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:19 a.m.

    So I don't feel that I know you guys that well... Scott knows you both better... but come on, your having a baby and I had a baby seven months ago... so we have a lot in common! How is it going? I just found your blog, very interesting. I hope you have an amazing last bit of pregnancy, it was my worst part but I wish you all the best! Does green paint mean boy? I have some things for you if so...

    ReplyDelete