Monday, December 04, 2006

Less than a month to go!!!

Wow, I can't believe we've gone through 8 months of pregnancy and we're less than a month to our due date! We're both getting excited and nervous as we discuss all the 'what should we do's and the 'what should we not do's. Baby car seat, buggies, crib, blankets, swing and a few clothes line our basement in anticipation of a new addition to our world. (I know you all are thinking I'm going to tell you what his/her name is going to be ... but I'm not).





Today we traveled into Chilliwack to get another Ultrasound done. Normally this doesn't happen but due to a routine check of the baby's health a few months ago, there was something that was needing some check up on it's progress in growing. So .... we have the latest pictures of our little baby. The top picture is clearly its chubby face, looking straight at you (lying down); the second picture is a profile of its face.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:25 a.m.

    WOW! I can't believe it has already been 8 months! So exciting! Thanks for the pics of your baby! I hope all is well with him/her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, little baby. That's awesome. Be careful on that icy ground Kari. Next time we come up to Hope to visit Jeff & Rachel & Shae we will try to come and say hi. We almost called you guys last weekend because we got to Jeff's house and he wasn't there. If baby's a boy you should name it Tom Bombadil. If it's a girl - Galadriel (actually that's not too bad!). You can't have Elanor, that one's mine.

    Anyway, Tim, can you send me an email? I need to ask you about something Very Important relating to certain people we both know. blborkent AT gmail DOT com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, one month! How exciting! We are praying for you two (three) and thinking of you lots. We all miss you out here in Vic.

    I'd also like to say that I have just recently been turned on to your blog Tim. I am excited to begin checking in on your thought life and keeping up to date.

    God bless,
    Andy <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Tim.

    I'm a friend of Matthew Davidson's, and I noticed the link to your blog. And then I also noticed that you know Pat and Peggy, who are good friends of mine from way back!

    Just thought I'd say hey.

    Peace and God bless!

    - Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:43 p.m.

    THis is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen in my entire life!!! Mom.
    Me too!!!!! Susan F. I'm in lineup for squeezies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Kari and Tim- don't know if you remember me- I used to live in Victoria- I am now here in chillwack in my 3rd year of the nursing program! So happy to hear that you are having a baby soon! Wish you all the best with motherhood and fatherhood! If you're ever in chillwack again let's get together for coffee or something! nurseprodigy@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. He or she is beautiful! Can't wait to meet little Iris or... ?

    ReplyDelete