Monday, November 27, 2006

Winter Wonderland

Well, I never thought I would experience a winter snow like this. -10 right now in Hope. Glorious! I love the snow and I love having a definite winter season to enjoy. Last night our friends Pat and Peggy and us went for a late night walk in the snow. Throwing snowballs, enjoying early Christmas light decorations and knocking snow off power lines were among our exploits. I truly do enjoy this season. Doesn't make driving safe but that's o.k.. Home is a great place to be too.

I was out in the weather and visiting some friends who were having people over newly arrived from South Africa. This particular lady and her young daughter had never before experienced snow. And they were having a great time sledding down the driveway :).

No comments:

Post a Comment