Sunday, November 19, 2006

My wife is home!


YEAH! Kari has returned from a 10 day trip to her Mom in Powell River and friends and family in Nanaimo and Victoria. She had an excellent time but is glad to be home and I'm glad to have her back here.
Her belly is considerably bigger too, since last I saw her. Boy that child grows quickly!
Man I love my wife. And nothing brings that truth home more than getting my wife back after a prolonged abscence. I have met some people who have spent copious time away from their respective spouses. How they manage is beyond me. Though abscence happens from time to time, I have also heard of couples that INTENTIONALLY live apart for the majority of their married lives. Why continue to be married? Doesn't make much sense to me. Marriage, to me, is a sacred union that should be nutured as much and as well as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment