Monday, October 30, 2006

Pioneer Work Weekend


This last weekend Kari and I journeyed back to Thetis Island and Pioneer Pacific Camp for their annual Fall work weekend. What a blast! Seeing old friends and helping such a great camp improve and grow in so many ways.

Here is the new building called the 'Sea Swell'. I had the privilege of helping many others insulate this building. Well, mostly, we didn't quite get finished, but almost.

Christopher and Andrea live here on site with their three children and are doing a great job keeping Pioneer Pacific alive, vibrant and active throughout the year. Thanks to you two for your courageous hearts.

2 comments:

  1. You guys were on the Island this weekend? So close! I'm jealous. Pouting. But then again, it's only 9 days until the girls' shin-dig and December approaches as well. I'm glad. I miss you guys. Sigh. Looking forward to seeing you soon, God willing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:35 p.m.

    Hey Tim, what's up? You're having a baby! That's fantastic. You ytwo are going to have the blondest kid on the face of the earth!

    We live in Vancouver now, I'm doing my MFA, we're hoping to adopt a sibling group some time in the next couple of years. And we're at a BAPTIST church (?!?!?!). http://gcbchurch.ca/

    Kari's due date must be getting close; I hope she has a wonderful birth.

    ReplyDelete