Thursday, February 15, 2007

My wife

I have the most amazing woman on the planet. We've just celebrated Valentines Day today as best we could with our little over a month old baby boy. A little take-out dinner at home over a movie and some much needed time to ourselves.

I have found that I continue to see more beauty and joy in our relationship than ever before. God continues to surprise me as we dive and strive through this mysterious mystery of life together, that there are no discernable limits to love between two people whom He has brought together.
I love my wife - inexorably and deeply. She is the conduit of God's extremely transparent realness and love and acceptance to me. Thank you God for such a beautiful and breathtaking woman.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work, Timothy! And nice pic too! Glad to hear that you both are doing so well. Wives ARE awesome (I love mine too!). Rock and roll...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:43 a.m.

    This is great info to know.

    ReplyDelete