Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New pics and new home

Well, it takes a long time to upload photos, so I'm doing them a few at a time. But anyway, we're well and healthy, if a little stressed from all the changes in our lives of late. The people of Hope, especially our good friends, have been absolutely fantastic in helping us move and get settled in. So, we're into our new (giant) home, though it's only partially finished renovations, and, as my boss says, I'm jumping in head first into my job, which I'm enjoying. Griffin is 28 inches long and 17 lbs at 4 months. Today he laughed for an extended period of time, jumped in the jolly jumper for the first time and I played some sweet music on the guitar which he loved. Lots has happened in a little while but we're well.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are getting settled in your new home. Griffin is such a cutie. I can't wait to see him in a couple months! We fly home on July 26th. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:01 p.m.

    Glad to hear Grif is feeling better, and that he's laughing- what an adorable bebe!

    ReplyDelete